Sunday, June 30, 2013

LAST CALL! Join Us for a Year!

All right guys, it's July 1st in India, so this is the last call! I will accept people to join up until
midnight here in India (cause that's what I've picked) so you have roughly twenty hours. That means it'll be July 1st in America and I'll still be accepting people, so hurry up and join if you're thinking about it!

If you don't know what I'm talking about I'm hosting a year long health and fitness challenge on the blog. It's really not as daunting as that sounds, as we're very flexible and want to work with you to keep it doable in your life, instead of you trying to make your life fit around fitness.

If you want to know more, here is the details. And here are some FAQs.

If you want to join, please leave a  comment below with your email address or email me at singingpilgrimdancing at gmail dot com with "I'm In!" as the subject line. And then go read about July's challenge here, and pick something to start today!

Hope you join us, and getting excited about starting soon!

1 comment: